Alternate Canon Class Sigils, by Request.
These combinations are based on a request I got.
"To Create" (Attack). Maid: Active, Sylph: Passive. Based on Sylph’s rings and Maid’s coat tails, Meant to represent the sun and moon over mountains, an image of natural creation.
"To Exploit" (Attack). Knight: Active, Page: Passive. Based on Knight’s cape and Page’s panties. Meant to represent a tower with an opening in it, something to be exploited.
"To Change." (Attack) Witch: Active, Heir: Passive. Based on Witch and Heir’s hood tails. Made to look like a changing tide or current.
"To Know." (Defense) Mage: Active, Seer: Passive. Based on the Seer’s hood and frills, and the Mage’s coat tails. Made to look like a high mountain reaching up to the sun, a symbol of arcane knowledge.
- dweebzilla likes this
- herosandwich401 likes this
- autisticterezi likes this
- morgran likes this
- theraptorwhomurderedlove reblogged this from popculturepagan
- araverfullofgrace likes this
- lord-of-notes likes this
- theraptorwhomurderedlove likes this
- thycora reblogged this from witchcraftstuck
- ok19 likes this
- thycora likes this
- classesandaspects reblogged this from popculturepagan
- computationalalchemist likes this
- witchcraftstuck reblogged this from popculturepagan
- dual-optiic-bla2t reblogged this from popculturepagan
- dual-optiic-bla2t likes this
- turnerelatable likes this
- popculturepagan posted this